Project will be set on several different methodologies based on non-formal approach: Online Kickoff meeting and monthly online meeting of the Project management team; Mobility of youth workers; 12 Training Courses for own members and representatives of other NGOs, Business community and/or Local authorities; National events and workshops for presentation of project outcomes; Final conference; and Final Webinar.
Realizing main project activities, youth will gain a sense of self-worth, and the ability to influence changes in their own lives and the wider community.
The project aim is to develop the capacity of consortium members [NGOs; Universities; and Business sector] for increasing public awareness for implementation of Sustainable Development Goals through using Digital marketing tools, particularly mobile application.
The main project objective is to contribute in SDG‟s implementation in the EU‟s Europe 2020 three mutually reinforcing priorities: Smart; Sustainable and Inclusive growth.
No matter how important is the message, it only counts when it is heard by the people it was intended to reach.
In that way, the main objective of this project is including young people and providing non-formal education for designing strategies for marketing policies and campaigns for sustainable development by using social media and smartphones.
01. Project Website „YouLEAD’. Developing multifunctional E-platform & Contents for Platform & Participation of all partners.
02. E-guidebook „mYouth Leaders & SDGs implementation‟. Theoretical and practical E-tool for Marketing strategies [8P‟s instruments] for SDG.
03. Strategy for better and effectively recognition of youth work regards Youthpass as a tool to be developed for meeting the needs for recognition of youth worker and trainer competencies.
04. Training Courses (12) for own members and representatives of other NGOs, Business community and/or Local authorities;.
05. National dissemination events and workshops for presentation of project outcomes. National dissemination activities have two basic sub-activities
(a) Organizing National Training course and
(b) Selecting the best marketing plan or campaign.
06. Developing mobile applications [mLearning tools] for 17 SDGs
07. Promotional materials
08. Short movies about project activities
09. Final conference
10. Gaining a sense of self-worth, and the ability to influence changes in their own lives and the wider community